"The whole movement of life is learning" (Krishnamurti). "To be an act of knowing, then, the adult literacy process must engage the learners in the constant problematizing of their existential situations" (Freire). "Once you learn to read, you will be forever free" (Douglass). "I can learn anything I have the desire to learn" (White, S.G.).

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A little about me...

Hi Everyone!
My name is "JG_ADLT" :). I am new to the ADLT program - currently in my third class and so far loving every moment of my journey...
I've lived in Europe for a total of seven and a 1/2 years off and on and felt more "at home" there; although I love my country.
I am an avid reader and cyclist - either stationery or open road. I hope to buy a place in Italy when I retire and be drunk on it's beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on this post. Diverse opinions are welcomed.